Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My First Haul! (Target Haul)

I've always enjoyed watching hauls and have always wanted to do my own! I went to Target with my mom the other day and decided to go a little crazy and buy a whole lot of makeup items! Any-who, all these products that I decided to buy were ones that I caught myself wanting, but I never really committed! So, I decided to commit for you guys and hopefully do reviews for you all!

Here are the list of products I bought and the prices:
  • Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub ($7.14)
  • Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes ($5.99)
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Sand Beige ($9.99)
  • Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium ($3.00)
  • Elf Creme Liner in Midnight and Plum Purple ($3.00) x2
  • Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara (waterproof) in Blackest of Blacks 630 ($7.04)
  • Cover Girl Lip Stain in 450, 415, 425 ($7.84) x3
  • L'oreal Paris Precision Liquid Liner ($7.59)

No comments:

Post a Comment