Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Butterfly Makeup Transformation

Hey everyone! Sorry this blog post is a little late. I am extremely excited to share this tutorial with you all, it took me such a long time to edit, and now it's finally done and I could not be happier with the end result. The products I used were:
  •  Ben Nye Grand Lumiere Color Palette
  • Mehron Paradise Makeup AQ Pastel Palette
  • Mehron Paradise Makeup AQ Basic Palette 
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Neutral
  •  Elmer's Glue stick
  • Ben Nye Translucent Powder in Fair
  • NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in Milk
 Here is a picture of the finished look!
 Just for fun I changed my eye color! What do you guys think about purple and pink eyes?!

And If you guys are interested in learning how to recreate this look, here is the tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment