Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Katniss Everdeen Tutorial!

Yes, I have to admit, I have The Hunger Games fever as well! I read all 3 books in about 4 or 5 days tops and have fallen in love just as you all. I decided to do a Katniss Everdeen tutorial since I love that she is a strong and independent young heroine, and she simply inspires me with her courage. These books were absolutely amazing and so fun to read, if you haven't read them do it! haha if not then watch my tutorial, its all about natural makeup. Let me know what you think and how you envisioned Katniss, what were your thoughts on the movie?

Products Used:
  • Coastal Scents Camouflage Palette 
  • Laura Mercier Powder Foundation in Sand Stone
  • Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black
  • Covergirl Black Eyeliner
  • B&H Cosmetics 10 Color Blush Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment